How to work here
Vanguarde is currently looking for a new assistant to the owner of the business. Please see details below. Vanguarde is continually on the lookout for great people to join our talented team of agents and professionals. If you’re one of them, please send your resume and cover letter. Explore job openings below.
Current openings (Last updated: May 25, 2018)
Click position for full description of each opening. Please submit all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email subject header must include full position title to be considered (e.g. “Agent (Production and Commercial Areas)”).
- Agent (Literary):+5 years of direct and significant responsibilities in areas of Film, TV, or publishing.
- Agent (Production and Commercial areas): +5 years of direct and significant responsibilities in areas of Film, TV, Commercial, and advertising businesses.
- Associate: Less than 5 years of meaningful contribution and learning in Film, TV, Commercial development, production, or sales.
- Assistant: smart and motivated with demonstrated interest in Canadian Film/TV business.
- Intern Program: enrolled in a post-secondary program with credit opportunity and a demonstrated interest in the industry.
Don’t see an opening that fits your description but think you would be an asset? Submit under the subject header “Other position!”