How to work here
Vanguarde is continually on the lookout for great people to join our talented team of agents and professionals. If you’re one of them, please send your resume and cover letter. Explore job openings below.
Applications for Winter Semester 2019 Internship Program OPEN November 15, 2018.
We are NO LONGER accepting applications for Fall Semester 2018 Internship Program.
Vanguarde is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from racialized persons/persons of colour, women, Indigenous/Aboriginal People of North America, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and other who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
Current openings (Last updated: OCT 9, 2018)
Click position for full description of each opening. Please submit all applications to email@example.com. The email subject header must include full position title to be considered (e.g. “Agent (Production and Commercial Areas)”).
- Agent (Literary):+5 years of direct and significant responsibilities in areas of Film, TV, or publishing.
- Agent (Production): +5 years of direct and significant responsibilities in areas of Film and TV production businesses.
- Agent (Commercial): +5 years meaningful experience in the advertising business whether commercial television production, agency-side/client side .
- Associate: Less than 5 years of meaningful contribution and learning in Film, TV, Commercial development, production, or sales.
- Assistant: smart and motivated with demonstrated interest in Canadian Film/TV business.
- INTERVIEWING NOW!!
- Intern Program: enrolled in a post-secondary program with credit opportunity and a demonstrated interest in the industry.
Don’t see an opening that fits your description but think you would be an asset? Submit under the subject header “Other position!”